Pages

Thursday, June 13, 2019

The BEST Quality Blog

WALT: Create a Quality Blog,

Today we made quality blog posters with Donna Yates using google drawings, and as you can see in my BEAUTIFUL MASTERPIECE I have used 2/4 colours as my primary colours those are Green and Dark Green.

I showed my friends my MASTERPIECE and one of them had the audacity to COPY ME! like a meany by adding Shrek to his, but i was fine with it,

 Next time I'll try fit more things into it because i didn't get as many things as i would like into it. mainly due to Shrek being there.

Here are some questions I have for you,

-What can I improve on?
-What did I miss out?
-What Should I include next time?
-What should I delete from this poster?

2 comments:

  1. Hi my name is Julia I think your poster looks fabulous and it has all the information you need to make a good blog without it being to long but I do think you should add a little more to the poster because it does look a little bland

    if you wanna see my blog -
    https://gisintjuliaf.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Brody, my name is Mark I am a year 6 at Paihia School. I have been reading your blog about The BEST Quality Blog. I thought it was a good blog. You taught me good facts like “Say What you want” and “Describe how you did it” it really inspired me. Have you been to Australia's theme park

    ReplyDelete