Pages

Monday, July 1, 2019

Learning Rugby League



Walt: Revise and Create a Quality Blog Post about League



About every week on a Wednesday Totara Class have been going to League, League is where we are taught how to pass a ball correctly and other stuff, we were taught the rules and who does what.

What we did while training
We would practice how to throw the ball backwards while running, and once we practised throwing the ball while other people ran and did the same thing. we couldn't drop the ball or else we would have to do it again and we couldn't throw the ball forwards either so if someone did drop the ball and we didn't have to do it again the person who was going to get the ball next would just have to wait, some people (cough me) would just pretend to keep running.

Any questions?

Even after the Training I'm still not the best at playing league, if you have any tips on who does what? like what station does what.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Brody I liked your post particularly the way you asked a question at the end. I would like to see you use a capital I when appropriate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there, my name is Timuaki and I am a student in room 9 at Gisborne Intermediate School. I really like the way you asked the for tips. It made me think of people asking for feedback . Have you thought about telling us what position you played and was it fun?. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is http://ttimuakis.blogspot.co.nz.

    ReplyDelete