Pages

Monday, August 26, 2019

Abstract charcoal



This is my abstract charcoal drawing I drew it in pencil then went over it in charcoal, I accidentally smudged it in the top right corner and that's why it looks like that, :-(

I spent a week making this spending most of my time fixing errors I made like in the top right corner, what is did first was draw the thing in the middle as my area to work around then i started drawing the boxes in the top right corner, after I did those i started drawing the everything else on the sides leaving a little gap between everything!

Let me know in the comments what you think about my artwork and if you have any suggestions on how I could've improved on my artwork.

1 comment:

  1. Hello I'm Oakland But All My Friends Call Me Pro Fortnite Gamer I like what you did It Made Me Think of what i could do O'Well thats me

    ReplyDelete