Pages

Friday, August 23, 2019

Tessellation Art


This is my Tessellation art work I spent about 4 days drawing this and fixing all the mistakes, sorry the image doesn't fit properly this is the best image I could take.

The image is black and white because making art like this is my favorite kind of art to do it's easy and fun to do! I do recommend doing this in your spare time, the way you do it is by getting some card and cutting out some shapes and moving them up from where you cut it out and try your best to make it as even as possible, then you gets some A4 paper and put the card on the paper and trace around it! It's okay if the card goes off the page a bit  l(ike mine did) as long as you have fun!!

Let me know in the comments what you think about my art

No comments:

Post a Comment