Pages

Tuesday, August 20, 2019

King Midas Animation

Walt: make an animation about a story
(sorry for how slow it is at times) This is my animation that i made in google slides, It took me about 3 days to make and I'm happy with the outcome!

everything in the animation I drew myself (that's why it so good) the only thing that I didn't draw was king midas and the gold coins because the coins would be too hard.

This animation is about the greek mythology of king midas who wishes to turn everything he touches into gold and when he gets his wish granted he regrets almost instantly because he ends up turning his daughter to gold, he begs for the curse to be removed and thankfully it does get removed and his daughter is turned back to normal.

2 comments:

  1. Hi there, my name is Kayden and I am a student in LH09 at Gisborne Intermediate School. I really like King Midas Animation It made me think of My Animation . Have you thought about Making it more faster so it is not so slow and ruining the flow. If you would like to see my learning, my blog is https://thskaydeng.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete