Pages

Tuesday, July 2, 2019

Gabriel Moreno


Walt: Make a Piece of Art Using the Gabriel Moreno's style

In Totara class we have been making Gabriel Moreno Style art in class, 
we finished making these about 3 weeks ago and they look better than i thought they would because when we were looking at the art that was make in this style it didn't look the best but the outcome looked much better than the images we saw,

The style for Gabriel Moreno is black and white patterned backgrounds, and they backgrounds in my opinion looks VERY COOL!
it took us about 2-3 weeks to get these finished  

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Brody, I’m Izaiah from Paihia School. Your work of art is very impressive and sophisticated. I viewed some of Gabriel’s art and they are amazing. I like the simple black and white colour combination. If you practise this style of art, you could probably have similar art skills like Gabriel or even better. Keep up the good work and post more often. I keen like to see more of the activities you do in class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi my name is Axel-blayde i am from gisborne intermediate school.

    i think your art is pretty talented 😁

    ReplyDelete
  4. HI my name is Axel-Blayde i am from gis int school

    i think your art is pretty talented

    ReplyDelete